Thought I'd make a post of quick startup content and compilation to get you started into smart investing. I hope you all like it! Here it goes:
Google and twitter is your best friend. (To a certain limit)
Click "News" tab, and search the cryptocurrency you are researching. Go for something reputable like CNBC, Forbes, and so on for better accuracy but also use your wise judgement. For example there are some very good cryptocurrency and blockchain focused websites. The key is to find the few that get news out fast and non-bias. If you not a certain website constantly bashing a specific cryptocurrency that has held a high marketcap for longer than 6 months, clearly there is favoritism going on. Lets continue.
Click "All" tab, and search the keywords in the following format:
I find many people don't know about this but if you scroll the tabs (webs, news and images) to the left; you will see search tools. Sometimes it helps to sort it by dates and play around between one hour and 24 hours.
- Research cryptocurrency
- XYZ integration
- XYZ hedge funds
- XYZ released
- XYZ listed
- XYZ added
- Accept XYZ
If you want the news first, many organizations that operate in the crypto field use twitter. Using the same keyword formats above in twtter is very beneficial. Alot more useless info but sometimes it pays off to take the time to go through it. Personally, after searching I like to use the "latest" tab.
Here are some twitter accounts worth following, and would be beneficial to your investment solutions:
I did not post any twitter accounts that might be reputable but have had major negative controversy or viral issues in the past. You might also notice some twitter accounts are missing such as contributors and founders. I have nothing against those accounts. Some are very reputable accounts (that I think are amazing individuals), however the OP requested specific requirements in the post. I cannot guarantee that all the twitter accounts above are not bias, but I did my best to list the least bias twitter accounts. Outside of this post, I do recommend following some founders, contributors, and exchanges! You can easily find them by participating in there community.
- Gavin Andresen
- Michael Parsons
- Bitcoin Economy
- Jon Matonis
- Joseph Young
- Jeff Garzik
- Dan Morehead
- Bobby Lee
- Crypto Ninjas
- Philip Francis
- Perianne Boring
- Adam Guerbuez
- Brian Armstrong
- Max Keiser
- Peter Todd
- Bitcoin Dad
- Jameson Lopp
- Altcoin Today
- Nick Szabo
- Brian Forde
- Bitcoin Magazine
Please remember that quality research and due diligence go beyond just twitter. Be patient and spend quality time researching. Less time planning equals less profit or less chances of profiting. It takes one minute to place a buy or sell order. It also takes one minute to lose 99% of your holdings. It should not take you one minute. Patience.
- Check the cryptocurrencies official Twitter account and sub-reddits. Also, I can proudly say that this sub-reddit (/CryptoCurrency) is full of information and great people ready to help. Keep in mind when you're using social media's don't just fall for FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt; in other words complete horse crap). Do some background research if the source is unreliable when using social media as a research tool.
- Once again news websites that are generic such as Business Insider, Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, and so on. In terms of crypto generic news check out Cointelegraph, CryptoNinjas, CryptoCoinNews, CryptoInsider, and CoinDesk . If you're the type that likes news-feeds, you can try CryptoPress.
- Follow all the main exchanges twitter accounts. Following them on twitter will keep you notified of any technical difficulties so you can avoid panic. Also they sometimes announce upcoming or newly integrated cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptonaire is by far the most reliable source for cryptocurrency forecasts. Obviously always do your own due diligence and research; the site itself indicates that. Also if you do not feel confident about a new or low volume cryptocurrency target, be sure to check their verified section to avoid scams. In my experience they have not conducted any research on ICO's because they care about lowering their viewers risks more than anything. For the last year or so they have been working on their full web app launch, so its worth subscribing.
- BitcoinTalk has a Altcoin Announcements section; it's worth looking for your target on their as well. However if the user is not reputable, than the source is unreliable.
- CoinMarketCap should be bookmarked! It is a table of all the crypto default ranked by marketcap. If you care more about day to day, volume, and percent change then check out WorldCoinIndex
- Read the whitepaper and determine which organizations and/or people will use it. Find out the population of the potential consumer. After that, do some reading into the consumer. Are they lenient on blockchains? Are they in need of a pivot that cryptocurrency / blockchain could be the wealthy game changer for the organization?
- Check out the 'Community Info' section on this sub-reddit. They have a list of links to resources that can help you.
- If you are the type that invests in ICO's, be sure to check for information about the foundation outside their site. Also find a real address, email, phone number, asset/secerities filing and so on. The more the better.
- I cannot emphasis this enough, but get yourself a hardware wallet or even a secure computer to store all your assets! That is the only way you actually own your cryptocurrencies!
Bringing Bitcoin And Blockchain Awareness To The Masses 00:15 948 Turning 0.4BTC into 1.2 btc in two minutes with Primedice ..... 00:09 535 Next Level Affiliate Marketing 01:01 485 5 Bitfi Hardware Crypto Wallet Sells Out In Seconds! 00:04 467 Video series. See all. 00:11. Featured; Bethereum ICO How to Get some of the 6,000,000 Tokens being given away! Empire June 27, 2018 Read more ... We Just Released The Official BURSTCOIN Mobile Wallet! GET FREE BURSTCOINS NOW! GET FREE BURSTCOINS NOW! Empire September 25, 2017 131 Views 0 Likes 0 Ratings Bitcoin Wallet Partners Helpdesk Log in Log in Sign up Sign up Adam Guerbuez invited you to try Cryptopay! Because Adam Guerbuez referred you to Cryptopay, we would like to give you 25% discount when you purchase C.Pay prepaid card. Password strength Be sure to use a strong password Has 8 Characters; Includes Numbers, Symbols, Capital Letters, and Lower-Case Letters; Isn’t a Dictionary Word ... Q [Adam Guerbuez]: What was your reaction when you heard media reporting about BitFi Wallet hack? A [John McAfee]: When I saw the headlines, I thought it was great. Why? Because controversies sells. My job is to market the wallet, how better to market is than to create contrevories where everybody is watching the fight. Interview on BitcoinRoundTable Podcast with Adam Guerbuez Jan, 30, 2019. Today we were thrilled to interview Crypto Evangelist, Adam Guerbuez! Adam knows Bitcoin! he has so much knowledge and is […] Featured; Bitfi Hardware Crypto Wallet Sells Out In Seconds! It is no secret anymore.. Big news to follow, Crypto will never be the same. Featured; Bethereum ICO How to Get some of the 6,000,000 ...
[index]          
The most popular bitcoin and other cryptocurrency related content on Youtube with your host Adam Guerbuez AKA MikeTheMug. Learn the ways to making life chang... bitcoin, free bitcoin, bitcoin dice, Adam Guerbuez, bitsler script,bitsler.com, bitsler.com free, sueni bitsler, bitsler strategy, bitsler strategy from faucet, bitsler method, bitsler hack ... In this video I go through the process of loading funds from a bitcoin paper wallet onto an Android phone using the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet app. I also show how to create paper wallets using the ... In diesem Video zeige ich euch wie ihr in 10 Minuten (!!!) euer eigenes Bitcoin Wallet einrichten und euren ersten Bitcoin kaufen könnt um auch endlich in di... Join Adam Guerbuez today at BitClub Network at www.TheBit.Club. Join Ryan Conley today at BitClub Network at www.ResidualBitcoinMIner.info! Set up your free Bitcoin wallet today and earn $10 in ...